Follow:

Disclaimer

All articles posted on JLBlogs are written by myself unless stated otherwise. All opinions are entirely my own and you can expect unbiased opinions with 100% complete honesty. Please remember that my thoughts shared on here are exactly that, ‘MY own Opinion!’ I cannot always guarantee that something i recommend will work for you, but i just hope i can help you decide on whether or not something is worth your pennies or investment.

I am a firm believer in ‘putting your money where your mouth is and i purchase a good 80% of the products you see gracing my blog. The other 20% are PR samples or Gifts i am incredibly blessed to be sent. Please be assured that no matter if a product was sent to me, or was purchased my opinion will always be 100% my own! I only review products i feel are fitting to my style and blog, and i also have the right NOT to mention products if i don’t feel that they fit my criteria.

Note that all items provided by a Brand or PR company will be accompanied with an asterisk (*) symbol next to them. If a blog post is Sponsored it will be mentioned at the end of each post. I do have some affiliate links throughout my posts, but they are not done for commission but more for easy accessibility to websites i trust and recommend (and it helps me track how many people click the links, so please don’t feel obligated to buy). I also offer non affiliate discount links from time to time, and host giveaways.

Sometimes i score products with a rating system. Here is my score/rating system/scale explained:
1 – Not For Me: A product that didn’t work/ had no effect.
2 – So So/Mediocre: Didn’t Love but didn’t hate/claims not been met.
3 – Average: Performs as expected, probably wouldn’t repurchase though.
4 – Good: A good product, would possibly repurchase again.
5 – Fantastic: Lives up to the claims, meets all criteria’s & would definitely repurchase.

 

I am more than happy for people to share my photos if desired, however if you do wish to utilise any of the images on  JLBlogs©2017  then please kindly credit back to my blog or my social media handles. Thank you.

Share on